Without big changes was published calendar of slovenian rally, hillclimb and autocross championship for season 2020.
In slovenian rally championship is all the same as last season, except missing Rally Poreč. but this was logical decision after drama on last edition.
The biggest change is date of Rally Železniki, which one was moved from June into July and got Mitropa Rally Cup competition from Rally Nova Gorica. Rally Železniki won’t count for croatian championship anymore but Rally Nova Gorica will stay in their calendar.
Slovenian and croatian drivers won’t compete together just in Nova Gorica, but they will compete also on INA Delta Rally in June.
1. Rally Vipavska dolina (24.-25.04.2020) + Alpe Adria Rally Cup/Trophy
2. Rally Velenje (22.-23.05.2020) + Mitropa Rally Cup/Mitropa Historic Rally Cup
3. INA Delta Rally – Croatia (11.-13.06.2020) + Central Rally Trophy
4. Rally Železniki (24.-25.07.2020) + CEZ, + Mitropa Rally Cup/Mitropa Historic Rally Cup
5. Rally Nova Gorica (17.-19.09.2020) + Central Rally Trophy, + Croatian Championship, + CEZ Historic
6. Rally Idrija (24.-25.10.2020) + CEZ
Eight races will count for slovenian hillclimb championship, just three of them in Slovenia:
1. Rechberg (AUT) 24.-26.04.2020
2. Stubičke Toplice (CRO) 8.-10.05.2020
3. Simonhohe (AUT) 16.-17.05.2020
4. Gorjanci (SVN) 19.-21.06.2020
5. Lučine (SVN) 14.-16.08.2020
6. Ilirska Bistrica (SVN) 28.-30.08.2020
7. Buzet (CRO) 18.-20.09.2020
8. Cividale – Castelmonte (ITA) 04-05.10.2020
Similar situation is also in autocross championship, where just one of four races will be hold in Slovenia. We hoped on at least two races on new racetrack, but htere will be just one race on 4.10.2020.
All three other races will be hold in Croatia. One in Ozalj on 10.05.2020 and two in Gambetići (14.06.2020 and 06.09.2020).