Darko Peljhan is champion in italian gravel competition Raceday Rally Terra in class N4!
With codriver Matej Čar didn’t won in their class on Liburna Rally Terra this weekend, but second place was enough for title in this season.
Čar was codriver on almost all events in this season, just on first event was codriver Karlo Katić from Croatia.
This is Peljhan’s best season after many years of competing in this competition. He finished on sixt place overall in championship standings and won in class N4 (60 points) ahead nine other drivers. Second in class finished Riccardo Rigo (58p) and third Maurizio Pioner (49p).
His success on all events in this season in Raceday competition:
– Rally delle Marche: 7th overall, 2nd in class N4
– Prealpi Master Show: 7th overall, 1st in class N4
– Rally della Val d’Orcia: 7th overall, 2nd in class N4
– Rally Valtiberina: 8th overall, 2nd in class N4
– Liburna Rally Terra: 7th overall, 2nd in class N4
Overall tittle got Francesco Fanari (competed with R5 rally car) ahead Christian Marchioro (S2000) and Andrea Smiderle (WRC).