Lukyanuk (1st) and Gryazin (3rd) was on great overall places after Day 1 on Barum Czech Rally Zlin. But today they lost their places. Jan Kopecky showed his dominance and experiences on his home event again. After yesterday’s three punctures he won on 3/6 stages today and beats Lukyanuk with 7.5 seconds. This is his eight win on this event.
Nikolay Gryazin didn’t have any big moments, he was just slowest than Dani Sordo and Miroslav Jakeš, who overtook him on last three stages. Jakeš lost his podium place just with 0.3 second against Sordo.
At least Gryazin won in ERC junior U28 section. Second finished Kreim and just 9.6 seconds behind him finished Ingram.
Simon Wagner pushed hard today for win in ERC junior U27 and ERC3 section, but 4/6 stage wins weren’t enough. Win went into Martinš Sesks’s hands. Almost three minutes behind finished Tom Kristensson.
Erdi (winner in ERC2) and Munnings (winner in ERC ladies) sucessfully finished rally.
Yesterday’s leader in RGT Cup, Simone Tempestini, lost his lead after SS12 against Raphael Astier. Third in this section finished Petr Nešetril.
Non-official final results:
1. Kopecký Jan – Dresler P. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) 2:07:47.2
2. Lukyanuk A. – Arnautov A. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +7.5
3. Sordo Dani – Del Barrio C. ( Hyundai i20 R5 ) +53.6
4. Jakeš Miroslav – Machů P. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +53.9
5. Gryazin N. – Fedorov Y. ( Škoda Fabia R5 tyre ) +1:13.2
6. Kreim Fabian – Christian F. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:58.2
7. Ingram Chris – Whittock R. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +2:07.8
8. Tarabus J. – Trunkát D. ( Škoda Fabia R5 tyre ) +2:14.0
9. Magalhães B. – Magalhães H. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +5:25.8
10. Pellier Laurent – Combe G. ( Peugeot 208 T16 ) +7:03.1