Hermann Neubauer doesn’t compete in austrian rally championship this season, because his main project is European Rally Championship.
But he is back after two retirements in ERC championship. He dominates on Rallye Weiz in Austria this weekend.
He won 9/13 stages (one was cancelled) and won event with 33.8 secpnds ahead championship leader Niki Mayr-Melnhof. Ondrej Bisaha from Czech Republic finished third overall and won in Central Rally Trophy section with more than four minutes behid winner.
Top 10 overall:
1. Neubauer Hermann – Ettel B. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) 1:38:28.0
2. Mayr-Melnhof N. – Welsersheimb L. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +33.8
3. Bisaha Ondřej – Tureček M. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +4:03.0
4. Hideg Krisztián – Kerék I. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +5:16.0
5. Rigler G. – Rossgatterer M. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +5:40.5
6. Pospíšilík T. – Hovorka J. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +6:19.4
7. Keferböck J. – Minor-Petrasko I. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +6:22.5
8. Knobloch Günther – Rausch J. ( Subaru WRX Sti ) +8:58.7
9. Waldherr Luca – Unterweger T. ( Opel Adam R2 ) +10:50.8
10. Stengg Wilhelm – Klinger J. ( Opel Adam R2 ) +11:15.7