We are still waiting on official final results from 44. INA Delta Rally, but we can publish some facts from this event.
On this event were presented just three czech drivers, but they showed really strong performance. Vaclav Dunovsky was first with 2WD car before he had puncture on SS6 and lost almost one minute. But he managed to continue and finished on P10.
Tomaš Pospišilik in Škoda Fabia R5 won two stages and was twice second on first day. But on first stage in Day 2 lost almost four minutes and finished on P5. The strongest from czecz drivers was of course Ondrej Bisaha (Ford Fiesta R5) with codriver Petr Tešinsky who won event with more than minute ahead rivals in croatian championship, Krisztian Hideg on P2 and Juraj Šebalj on P3.
Bernd Zanon, Alpe Adria Rally Trophy winner, finished on P4 with his Peugeot 208 T16. In Alpe Adria Rally Cup won Simone Boscariol with Citroen DS3 R3T.
Overall Top 10:
1. Bisaha O. – Těšínský P. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) 1:35:46.2
2. Hideg Krisztián – Kerék I. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:33.6
3. Šebalj Juraj – Sabol Maja ( Hyundai i20 R5 ) +1:53.2
4. Zanon Bernd – Piceno Denis ( Peugeot 208 T16 ) +3:47.1
5. Pospíšilík T. – Hovorka J. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +4:18.3
6. Szilágyi János – Váradi A. ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX ) +4:22.0
7. Peljhan Darko – Verbič Anja ( Volkswagen Polo NR4 ) +7:46.1
8. Fischer Dániel – Buna Zoltán ( Subaru Impreza GC8 ) +9:06.6
9. Mikulec Mislav – Mikulec Marko ( Renault Clio RS ) +9:20.0
10. Dunovský Václav – Glössl P. ( Peugeot 208 R2 ) +9:38.9
From slovenian drivers finished two from four. Kavčič finished fifth in class 3 and Peljhan won in class 5. On retirement list finished Grossi, who had hard accident on SS5 and Trani, who retired on SS7.