Paolo Andreucci with codriver Anna Andreussi won fourth event in this season of italian rally championship (CIR). This weekend was fourth event from eight overall in season, so his chances for getting championship title are bigger and bigger.
The closest to him was Simone Campedelli who was also leader in first day. But he made mistake on first stage in Saturday and retired due broken suspension:
On last stage decided also other podium places. Umberto Scandola managed to hold second place on 22.35 kilometers long last stage. Unfortunately Giacomo Scattolon had puncture and lost possible best result in his racing career. So Andrea Crugnola, as stage winner, got the last podium place.
Top 10 overall results:
1. Andreucci Paolo – Andreussi A. ( Peugeot 208 T16 ) 1:40:49.1
2. Scandola Umberto – D’Amore G. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +30.2
3. Crugnola Andrea – Fappani D. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +54.8
4. Michelini Rudy – Perna Michele ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:27.3
5. Testa Giuseppe – Bizzocchi M. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +2:28.9
6. Scattolon Giacomo – Zanini P. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +2:39.1
7. Bettini Francesco – Acri Luca ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +3:21.2
8. Panzani Luca – Pinelli F. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +3:31.0
9. Dalmazzini Andrea – Ciucci G. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +3:45.7
10. Pollara Marco – Princiotto G. ( Peugeot 208 T16 ) +3:48.1