After really dramatic two days in Portugal are on leading places almost all drivers who already leads in championship standings.
Just Thierry Neuville is for now on second place, but with second win this year he will overtake Ogier. Just Neuville and Sordo survived this two days from drivers on Top 5 places in championship standings.
In Portugal is still battle for second place (just few seconds between four drivers), but tommorow will be on schedule five short stages, so it will be difficult to make a bigger gap.
Top 5 before last day in Portugal:
1. Neuville Thierry – Gilsoul N. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) 3:16:30.0
2. Evans Elfyn – Barritt Daniel ( Ford Fiesta WRC ) +39.8
3. Sordo Dani – Del Barrio Carlos ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +57.2
4. Suninen Teemu – Markkula Mikko ( Ford Fiesta WRC ) +1:01.9
5. Lappi Esapekka – Ferm Janne ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +1:13.0
Stephane Lefebvre lost battle in WRC2 section with Tidemand on last stage today, where he got puncture and fell on P3. Tidemand is now on high lead ahead Pieniažek on second place. Also Radstom in WRC3 section is on the safe lead after Torn retired due mechanical issue.
Both leaders will made a big gap ahead other drivers in championship standings (if all will be ok tommorow of course).