Ott Tanak with codriver Martin Jarveoja really exploit a good start postition on second leg of Rally Argentina. They won on 3/4 stages on this morning and they leads with 42.2 seconds ahead Neuville – Gilsoul and 10.1 seconds more ahead Meeke – Nagle.
Breen rolled his car on SS11 after he was on sixt position overall. He lost almost ten minutes and managed to bring his car into service, but damage was to huge to repair it. Now is first WRC2 crew in Top10. Rovanpera – Halttunen are on P10 but with almost sixt minutes behind last WRC car. They leads in WRC2 section with 23.6 seconds ahead Tidemand – Andersson and 44.1 seconds more ahead Veiby – Skjaermoen, all three crews in Škoda Fabia R5.
Overall standings after SS12:
1. Tänak Ott – Järveoja Martin ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) 2:17:08.1
2. Neuville Thierry – Gilsoul N. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +42.2
3. Meeke Kris – Nagle Paul ( Citroën C3 WRC ) +52.3
4. Sordo Dani – Del Barrio Carlos ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +1:08.6
5. Ogier S. – Ingrassia J. ( Ford Fiesta WRC ) +1:50.0
6. Mikkelsen Andreas – Jæger A. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +1:57.6
7. Evans Elfyn – Barritt Daniel ( Ford Fiesta WRC ) +2:05.3
8. Lappi Esapekka – Ferm Janne ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +2:34.6
9. Suninen Teemu – Markkula Mikko ( Ford Fiesta WRC ) +3:10.4
10. Rovanperä K. – Halttunen J. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +8:49.4