After seven years was again high number of competitors in division 2 of slovenian rally championship.
Drivers used three different brands of rally cars: Peugeot, Opel and Citroen. On first event was the most reliable Peugeot 208 R2. There were five cars on start and all five finished event (P1, P2, P4, P6 and P7).
Opel is this year also official manufacturer in slovenian championship with Tim Novak behind a wheel. With Opel Adam R2 started three crews and also all of them finished event. Novak finished on the highest third place when other two finished on P8 and P9.
Crews with Citroen’s cars didn’t have luck on this event. Just one of four on start finished event – Papež (C2 R2 Max) on P5. Premrl rolled his DS3 R3T, Grossi (C2 R2 Max) had accident on superspecial stage in Ajdovščina and Dessardo (C2 R2) retired due technical failure on second stage.
Aleks Humar and Jaka Cevc were on mission this weekend. They won 6/10 stages, other wins went to: Fakin (SS1), Premrl (SS2, SS4) and Bratina (SS7).
Final classification in division 2:
1. Humar Aleks – Cevc Jaka ( Peugeot 208 R2 ) 1:05:23.5
2. Fakin Jernej – Fakin Gregor ( Peugeot 208 R2 ) +1:13.3
3. Novak Tim – Ocvirk Uroš ( Opel Adam R2 ) +1:24.2
4. Mrevlje Denis – Gomizelj Rok ( Peugeot 208 R2 ) +2:07.9
5. Papež Uroš – Markič Robert ( Citroën C2 R2 Max ) +3:20.3
6. Rončel Simon – Rončel Klemen ( Peugeot 208 R2 ) +5:35.8
7. Bratina Borut – Vovk Lucijan ( Peugeot 208 R2 ) +5:44.6
8. Brazda Primož – Vraničar Blaž ( Opel Adam R2 ) +8:03.8
9. Savič Denis – Samsa Boštjan ( Opel Adam R2 ) +10:19.3