We already knew the winner on 65th edition of Rallye Sanremo. Paolo Andreucci won today his sixth win on this event and second win in this season.
With four stage wins finished on second place Simone Campedelli in Ford Fiesta R5. He was 9.7 seconds slower than Andreucci in Peugeot 208 T16.
Third place got Umberto Scandola in Škoda Fabia R5 after Andrea Crugnola lost almost three minutes on last stage and dropped down on sixth place overall.
Andrea Nucita (Hyundai i20 R5) on P4 and Nikolay Gryazin (Škoda Fabia R5) finished ahead Crugnola.
Top 10 from final results:
1. Andreucci Paolo – Andreussi A. ( Peugeot 208 T16 ) 1:40:34.7
2. Campedelli Simone – Canton T. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +9.7
3. Scandola Umberto – D’Amore G. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +50.7
4. Nucita Andrea – Vozzo Marco ( Hyundai i20 R5 ) +1:08.6
5. Gryazin Nikolay – Fedorov Y. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +2:58.1
6. Crugnola Andrea – Fappani D. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +3:13.8
7. Scattolon Giacomo – Zanini P. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +4:53.7
8. Panzani Luca – Pinelli F. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +5:11.9
9. Cortese Elio – Verbicara D. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +6:07.5
10. Gilardoni Kevin – Bonato C. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +6:14.7