Sebastien Ogier and Julien Ingrassia won third event of World Rally Championship in this season. It is also their second win on Tour de Corse.
There was battle for second place, which one got Tanak with win on 55.17 kilometers long SS11, where Neuville was 13.2 seconds behind them.
Lappi unfortunately lost this battle with puncture after his little mistake, but he won second Power Stage in this season. Loeb was second, but also his three stage wins yesterday weren’t be enough for more points after his mistake on SS2.
Power Stage points:
1. Lappi (Toyota) 5 points
2. Loeb (Citroen) 4
3. Ogier (M-Sport) 3
4. Meeke (Citroen) 2
5. Tanak (Toyota) 1
Overall classification didn’t changed a lot on final day. Just Lappi and Meeke improved their places:
1. Ogier S. – Ingrassia J. ( Ford Fiesta WRC ) 3:17:08.1
2. Tänak Ott – Järveoja Martin ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +31.0
3. Neuville Thierry – Gilsoul N. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +44.3
4. Sordo Dani – Del Barrio Carlos ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +1:56.2
5. Evans Elfyn – Mills Phil ( Ford Fiesta WRC ) +1:59.0
6. Mikkelsen Andreas – Jæger A. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +2:35.0
7. Lappi Esapekka – Ferm Janne ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +2:36.9
8. Kopecký Jan – Dresler Pavel ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +10:06.2
9. Meeke Kris – Nagle Paul ( Citroën C3 WRC ) +10:40.5
10. Bonato Yoann – Boulloud B. ( Citroën C3 R5 ) +11:41.7
Jan Kopecky won second time this season in WRC2 section. Now ahead Bonato in fresh new Citroen C5 R5 and Andolfi in Škoda Fabia R5.
Jean-Baptiste Franceschi hold his lead and won in WRC3 and JWRC sections ahead Folb and Bergkvist, all drivers in Ford Fiesta R2T.
Nucita lost a lot of time on SS10 so winner in RGT Cup become Raphael Astier.