Norbert Herczig competes this season in European Rally Championship with new codriver.
His ex codriver Igor Bacigal is now with Andras Hadik, who was in battle for championship title in last few seasons.
Hadik and Bacigal won first event in hungarian rally championship (ORB) this weekend. They were the fastest crew on 11/19 special stages – SS4 was cancelled.
The closest crews were Turan – Bagameri (Ford Fiesta R5) on second place and Kazar – Toth (Škoda Fabia R5) on third place overall. Just this two and Ferenc Vincze junior on P4 finished under one minute behind the winner.
Top 10 overall results:
1. Hadik András – Bacigál Igor ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) 1:12:04.2
2. Turán Frigyes – Bagaméri L. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +23.5
3. Kazár Miklós – Tóth Zsolt ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +27.5
4. Vincze Ferenc jun. – Bazsó A. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +38.8
5. Velenczei Ádám – Szedő C. ( Hyundai i20 R5 ) +1:10.4
6. Balogh János – Szöke Tamás ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:14.8
7. Bodolai László – Popovics L. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +1:17.2
8. Kiss L. – Kissné Varga Z. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +1:32.3
9. Ollé Sándor – Belső K. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +2:04.7
10. Trencsényi József – Verba G. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +2:30.6
Amazing last stage had Istvan Hevesi who won in ORC section and overtook two drivers in overall position with great driving on last stage. But he didn’t fast just on this stage, he was five times on Top10 positions – faster than many other drivers in R5 rally cars.
Second in ORC section was Attila Rongits (+0.4) and Ariel Gyarmati on third place (+15.9).
Other sections winners:
Historic – Ferenc Wirtmann (Ford Escort MkI)
Rallye2 – Gergo Rati (Ford Escort MKII)
ORB 2WD – Attila Fogarasi junior (Honda Civic Type-R)
ORC 2WD – Gabor Fenyvesi (Lada 2101)
Peugeot 208 Cup – Akos Janosa (Peugeot 208 R2)