Jan Kopecky and Pavel Dresler won once again at home – in Czech Republic.
They won all stages and were one minute fastest than others on the finish line of 37. Kowax Valašská Rally ValMez. Close battle was for second place between Ole Christian Veiby in Škoda Fabia R5 and Vachlav Pech junior in Ford Fiesta R5, but Pech was stronger in second day.
Very close for podium places was also Jan Dohnal in Ford Focus RS WRC’06, who finished just 0.7 second behind third place.
1. Kopecký Jan – Dresler Pavel ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) 1:29:39.9
2. Pech jun. Václav – Uhel Petr ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +1:01.8
3. Veiby O. – Skjærmoen S. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:18.8
4. Dohnal Jan – Ernst Michal ( Ford Focus RS WRC ’06 ) +1:19.5
5. Černý Jan – Černohorský P. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +2:18.8
6. Tarabus Jaromír – Trunkát D. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +2:58.8
7. Vlček Martin – Žáková J. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +3:06.3
8. Mareš Filip – Hloušek Jan ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +3:23.5
9. Kopáček jun. V. – Rendlová B. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +3:28.9
10. Szeja Jarosław – Szeja Marcin ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +3:59.5