Crazy day is on Azores Rally with many retirements, but on luck without injuries.
First of all Larsen blocked road on SS11 after accident. After opening stage back had accident also Avcioglu, Sousa and Ramos.
After twelve stages is on the lead Lukyanuk ahead Moura and Magalhaes. Ingram on P4 lost some time due puncture on SS11.
SS13 and SS14 will be delayed for one hour.
Overall standings after SS12:
1. Lukyanuk Alexey – Arnautov A. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) 1:47:59.9
2. Moura Ricardo – Costa António ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +37.8
3. Magalhães B. – Magalhães H. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:08.9
4. Ingram Chris – Whittock Ross ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:36.4
5. Koči Martin – Schovánek F. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:39.0
6. Åhlin Fredrik – Sjöberg J. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +2:23.8
7. Botka Dávid – Mesterházi M. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +3:49.4
8. Habaj Łukasz – Dymurski D. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +4:02.0
9. Teodósio R. – Teixeira J. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +4:04.3
10. Herczig Norbert – Ferencz R. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +4:06.3