Awesome racing again on hungarian event with high speed stages and close battles.
After eight special stages is on the lead Andras Hadik with just 1.4 second ahead Frigyes Turan, both with Ford Fiesta R5.
On third place overall is Miklos Kazar in Škoda Fabia R5, but also just 0.8 second ahead Vincze on P4. Almost all drivers in Top15 are under one minute timing gap.
Overall standings after SS8:
1. Hadik András – Bacigál Igor ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) 26:41.5
2. Turán Frigyes – Bagaméri L. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +1.4
3. Kazár Miklós – Tóth Zsolt ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +15.7
4. Vincze Ferenc jun. – Bazsó A. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +16.5
5. Bodolai László – Popovics L. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +26.9
6. Velenczei Ádám – Szedő C. ( Hyundai i20 R5 ) +28.2
7. Kiss L. – Kissné Varga Z. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +28.7
8. Balogh János – Szöke Tamás ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +32.6
9. Osváth Péter – Répás Z. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +50.3
10. Lovász Pál – Kürti Tamás ( Hyundai i20 R5 ) +50.4
Hevesi are leader in ORC section with 7.4 seconds ahead Rongits and 3.4 more ahead Gyarmati.
This season is organizated also Peugeot 208 Cup, where is on the lead Miklos Csomos ahead Dravucz and Laszlo. Csomos is the leader also in ORB 2WD section.
Boroznaki in Citroen C2 R2 Max is leader in Rallye2 section and Wirtmann with Ford Escort in historic section.
For now, on all stages today, avarage speed wasn’t under 123.7 km/h. The highest avarage speed was on SS6 with 144.2 km/h!