Punctures made changes on overall standings on 15. Rally Guanajuato Mexico. Both were made on fourtheen special stage.
Dani Sordo lost “just” half of minute and fell on P3. Sebastien Loeb lost more than two minutes, because he and his codriver Daniel Elena had to changed a puncture on stage. They lost also overall lead and fell on P5.
After that Ogier and Meeke were in battle for lead – just 3.8 seconds seperated them, but Meeke had a spin on next stage and lost half of minute.
Overall standings after second leg:
1. Ogier S. – Ingrassia J. ( Ford Fiesta WRC ) 3:25:03.1
2. Meeke Kris – Nagle Paul ( Citroën C3 WRC ) +35.9
3. Sordo Dani – Del Barrio Carlos ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +46.8
4. Mikkelsen Andreas – Jæger A. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +1:28.4
5. Loeb Sébastien – Elena Daniel ( Citroën C3 WRC ) +2:19.7
6. Neuville Thierry – Gilsoul N. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +4:44.6
7. Tidemand Pontus – Andersson J. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +9:24.2
8. Greensmith Gus – Parry Craig ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +15:06.8
9. Latvala J. – Anttila M. ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +15:59.6
10. Heller Pedro – Olmos Pablo ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +21:43.0