There weren’t changes on overall standings after Power Stage on Rally Mexico, but were changes again in starting positions.
Tanak was already out of Top10 so he was late on start of last stage. The same did Neuville, who had a big lead ahead Tidemand. Neuville got two points on Power Stage, where Tanak won and got important five points for championship standings.
But the biggest number of points got Ogier with overall win and second place on Power Stage. Amazing race without big mistakes and just with one puncture had Sordo, who finished on second place overall, fifteen seconds ahead Meeke, who made a lot of mistake this weekend.
Overall final results:
1. Ogier S. – Ingrassia J. ( Ford Fiesta WRC ) 3:53:58.0
2. Sordo Dani – Del Barrio Carlos ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +1:13.6
3. Meeke Kris – Nagle Paul ( Citroën C3 WRC ) +1:29.2
4. Mikkelsen Andreas – Jæger A. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +1:48.4
5. Loeb Sébastien – Elena Daniel ( Citroën C3 WRC ) +2:34.6
6. Neuville Thierry – Gilsoul N. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +9:13.0
7. Tidemand Pontus – Andersson J. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +10:34.7
8. Latvala J. – Anttila M. ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +15:47.1
9. Greensmith Gus – Parry Craig ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +17:19.3
10. Heller Pedro – Olmos Pablo ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +24:28.1
Winner in WRC2 is Tidemand, who finished on seventh place overall.