It is so nice to see three different teams on Top3 places on WRC event.
After ten stages in Mexico yesterday is on the lead Dani Sordo from Hyundai Shell Mobis WRT. Great comeback has Sebastien Loeb, who competes for Citroen Total Abu Dhabi WRT and is just 7.2 second behind leader. On third place overall is now Ott Tanak from Toyota Gazoo Racing WRT after stage win on SS8, together with the same stage time as Sebastien Loeb.
Just five more drivers are on Top10 from WRC section. Evans had to retired after high speed rollover, but not due car damage but because medical reasons of crew. Also his teammate Suninen had accident on SS El Chocolate, the longest stage on this event.
But M-Sport isn’t the only team with troubles on this event. Also from Toyota’s team had to retired two drivers. Lappi had off road moment on the same stage as Suninen and Latvala had to retired due technical issue on his Yaris WRC.
There are also just 4/7 drivers from WRC2 on finish without retirement on first leg. Tidemand is ahead Greensmith and Heller. Huttunen retired on SS6, when Solans and Rovanpera both retired after car damage from SS2. Overall standings after SS10:
1. Sordo Dani – Del Barrio Carlos ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) 1:47:55.4
2. Loeb Sébastien – Elena Daniel ( Citroën C3 WRC ) +7.2
3. Tänak Ott – Järveoja Martin ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +11.0
4. Meeke Kris – Nagle Paul ( Citroën C3 WRC ) +25.0
5. Ogier S. – Ingrassia J. ( Ford Fiesta WRC ) +30.2
6. Mikkelsen Andreas – Jæger A. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +31.7
7. Neuville Thierry – Gilsoul N. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +2:01.9
8. Tidemand Pontus – Andersson J. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +5:05.6
9. Greensmith Gus – Parry Craig ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +8:13.0
10. Heller Pedro – Olmos Pablo ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +12:33.8