Niki Mayr-Melnhof with new codriver Thomas Zeiser are winners of seventh edition of Rally Kumrovec.
This is Niki’s second win on this event and he won all four special stages today. He won with more than one minute ahead Hideg – Kerek (Fabia R5), who won in croatian championship section.
Third was crew Raštegorac – Bruner with Lancer Evo IX – one minute more behind Niki.
On high fourth place overall finished Butorac – Raštegorac in Citroen C2 R2 ahead other crews in 4WD rally cars.
Great stage times made also Cavor in Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX, but he lost almost three minutes on second stage, when he was off the road.
On our and organizators luck, there weren’t many retirements – just four crews retired on event and some had little off road moments. There wasn’t stopped any stage so it was really nice start of new season in croatian rally championship.
1. Mayr-Melnhof Niki – Zeiser T. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) 31:37.7
2. Hideg Krisztián – Kerék I. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:20.2
3. Raštegorac Zoran – Bruner D. ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX ) +2:28.1
4. Butorac Mateo – Raštegorac L. ( Citroën C2 R2 ) +2:57.6
5. Szilágyi János – Váradi A. ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX ) +2:57.7
6. Cavor Marko – Čaklović Saša ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX ) +3:53.8
7. Várkonyi Szabolcs – Makai G. ( Hyundai i20 R5 ) +4:02.4
8. Močibob Denis – Šalec F. ( Seat Ibiza Cupra ) +4:03.4
9. Jugovac Sandi – Milanović D. ( Peugeot 106 Rallye ) +4:04.9
10. Rumpler K. – Rumpler-Huber M. ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo V ) +4:27.3
Class winners in croatian championship section:
1: Hideg – Kerek (Fabia R5)
2: Mandić – Popović (Focus)
3: Butorac – Raštegorac (C2 R2)
4: Poredski – Šivak (Fabia 1.4)
5: Močibob – Šalec (Ibiza Cupra)
5/S1: Ban – Baričevič (106 Rallye)
5/S2: Močibob – Šalec (Ibiza Cupra)
5/H: Juričev Martinčev – Tolić (Fiat 126)