Some of drivers enjoy, somebody are complaining, but all of them use “pedal to the metal” on Rally Sweden.
Average speed on the middle of this event is 107,6 km/h and was just three times under 100 km/h.
Craig Breen said:”It’s been a good morning, I’m just trying to push on. We have a good pace, but I’m looking at the Toyotas coming behind me. For now I’m loving it – 200 km/h with my best mate by my side.”
One stage win went today to Neuville, two to Tanak who said:”A good stage, really slow and technical. It looks like every car is pulling snow onto the road, its slippery.” This was on SS11, where overall speed of the fastest driver was “just” 99.2 km/h.
For now Neuville (Hyundai) is on the lead ahead Breen (Citroen), who had really good morning and improved his overall place for two places. Mikkelsen (Citroen) on P3 had one spin on SS10. Also Latvala did a small mistake on SS11, Suninen two – first on SS10, second on SS11. Overall standings after SS11:
1. Neuville Thierry – Gilsoul N. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) 1:48:06.3
2. Breen Craig – Martin Scott ( Citroën C3 WRC ) +5.9
3. Mikkelsen Andreas – Jæger A. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +17.6
4. Paddon Hayden – Marshall S. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +19.2
5. Østberg Mads – Eriksen T. ( Citroën C3 WRC ) +21.5
6. Lappi Esapekka – Ferm Janne ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +38.8
7. Latvala J. – Anttila M. ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +1:04.8
8. Tänak Ott – Järveoja Martin ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +1:12.8
9. Suninen Teemu – Markkula Mikko ( Ford Fiesta WRC ) +1:22.8
10. Meeke Kris – Nagle Paul ( Citroën C3 WRC ) +1:54.4
Without big changes in WRC2, but changes are in WRC3 and JWRC section where Ken Torn rolled his Fiesta R2T and Yuriy Protasov lost more than eight minutes. Overall standings after SS11 in JWRC and WRC3:
1. Rådström D. – Johansson J. ( Ford Fiesta R2T ) 2:02:59.7
2. Bergkvist Emil – Fløene Ola ( Ford Fiesta R2T ) +15.2
3. Devine Callum – Moriarty Keith ( Ford Fiesta R2T ) +4:17.8
4. Folb Terry – Guieu Christopher ( Ford Fiesta R2T ) +4:18.9
5. Franceschi J. – Courbon R. ( Ford Fiesta R2T ) +5:16.2
On afternoon are on schedule five stages without any service.