With two stage wins in WRC2 is on the lead after SS4 Takamoto Katsuta (Fiesta R5) from Tommi Makinen Racing team. It is little surprise, because on next places under him are almost all scandinavians. Ole Christian Veiby is on second place ahead Janne Tuohino, both in Fabia R5. Pontus Tidemand is on fourth place, but just 2.6 seconds behind leader. Second driver from Makinen’s team is Hiroki Arai, who is on sixt place:
1. Katsuta Takamoto – Salminen M. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) 38:02.9
2. Veiby O. – Skjærmoen S. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1.1
3. Tuohino J. – Hämäläinen R. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1.3
4. Tidemand Pontus – Andersson J. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +2.6
5. Huttunen Jari – Linnaketo A. ( Hyundai i20 R5 ) +2.9
6. Arai Hiroki – Macneall Glenn ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +10.8
7. Adielsson M. – Johansson A. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +13.5
8. Abbring Kevin – Tsjoen Pieter ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +27.8
9. Åhlin Fredrik – Sjöberg J. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +47.7
10. Berg Jarmo – Suorsa Rami ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +2:07.5
In overall standings aren’t a big surprises. Few drivers, who had first position on the road today, lost some time with cleaning some fresh snow from the road.
Neuville, with better road position, is on the lead with 3.7 seconds ahead Mikkelsen nad 1.6 more ahead Lappi.
Ostberg is the best driver from Citroen’s team on P4.
Ogier is now out of Top 10, but just nine seconds behind Meeke on P10. Also his teammate Evans lost time, but due puncture on SS4.
overall standings after SS4:
1. Neuville Thierry – Gilsoul N. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) 35:49.7
2. Mikkelsen Andreas – Jæger A. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +3.7
3. Lappi Esapekka – Ferm Janne ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +5.3
4. Østberg Mads – Eriksen T. ( Citroën C3 WRC ) +7.4
5. Breen Craig – Martin Scott ( Citroën C3 WRC ) +15.0
6. Latvala J. – Anttila M. ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +17.0
7. Tänak Ott – Järveoja Martin ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +19.4
8. Paddon Hayden – Marshall S. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +19.5
9. Suninen Teemu – Markkula Mikko ( Ford Fiesta WRC ) +20.4
10. Meeke Kris – Nagle Paul ( Citroën C3 WRC ) +38.7