One stage more is today on schedule on Rallye Monte-Carlo. Some changes on overall standings was on SS11, where Neuville, Meeke, Bouffier and Tanak had a little moment on the same place. But the biggest loss had Lappi because he had to changed a wheel after mistake in one corner. He lost three minutes and felt on P5.
Now is Meeke on P4, but just 19.7 seconds ahead Lappi. There are close also Evans, Bouffier and Neuville so everything is open for fourth place.
Kopecky is still on safe lead in WRC2 – the same is with Brazzoli in WRC3.
Overall standings after SS12:
1. Ogier S. – Ingrassia J. ( Ford Fiesta WRC ) 3:15:42.1
2. Tänak Ott – Järveoja Martin ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +39.5
3. Latvala J. – Anttila M. ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +1:39.6
4. Meeke Kris – Nagle Paul ( Citroën C3 WRC ) +4:44.1
5. Lappi Esapekka – Ferm Janne ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +4:50.3
6. Evans Elfyn – Barritt Daniel ( Ford Fiesta WRC ) +5:14.1
7. Bouffier Bryan – Panseri X. ( Ford Fiesta WRC ) +5:37.4
8. Neuville Thierry – Gilsoul N. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +5:49.6
9. Breen Craig – Martin Scott ( Citroën C3 WRC ) +9:02.8
10. Kopecký Jan – Dresler Pavel ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +12:55.1