There was 45 of 123 crews from Hungary on start of 8. Rally Show Santa Domenica 2017.
Gravel show, which is every year bigger and bigger got new overall winner. This was Peter Ranga from Hungary with Škoda Fabia R5. On Top 10 places finished seven hungarian crews! Second was Andreas Aigner from Austria with the same car as winner. With Ford Fiesta R5 on third place finished Antal Kovacs, also from Hungary.
Hungarian drivers were the fastest also in classes:
NO LIMIT – Peter Ranga (Škoda Fabia R5)
PRO SPORT – Balazs Siebel (Toyota Corolla)
RWD – Arpad Stepan (Lada VFTS)
But in SPRINT class was the fastest young driver from Slovenia. Nejc Mrak was a winner with codriver Luka Kuštrin in Suzuki Swift GTi. On his frist race he won with more than twelve seconds ahead Lenard Lakatos from Hungary in the same car.
Overall Top 10 places:
1. Ranga Péter – Szöke Tamás ( Škoda Fabia R5 (SP 04-79) ) 20:05.9
2. Aigner Andreas – Minor-Petrasko Ilka ( Škoda Fabia R5 (SP 05-29) ) +14.0
3. Kovács Antal – Istovics Gergő ( Ford Fiesta R5 (SP 02-46) ) +29.9
4. Hideg Krisztián – Kerék István ( Škoda Fabia R5 (SP 04-77) ) +45.2
5. Puskádi János – Gódor Barnabás ( Škoda Fabia R5 (SP 05-29) ) +1:04.2
6. Várkonyi Szabolcs – Makai Gergely ( Hyundai i20 R5 (SP 04-98) ) +1:36.1
7. Carrara Marco – Belić Davor ( Ford Fiesta R5 (FM 618 BZ) ) +1:42.1
8. Schmollngruber Wolfgang – Brenn Tanja ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VII ) +1:52.4
9. Lukács Zoltán – Pataki László ( Mitsubishi Lancer WRC ) +1:53.0
10. Maricsek Miklós – Bán Viktor ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX ) +1:54.3