Just sixt official WRC crews finished 26. Kennards Hire Rally Australia 2017 without Rally2 rule. On the last day were there three retirements. Breen rolled on SS18, where also Lefebvre made a mistake and had to retired due accident damage. This weekend is total disaster for Citroen’s team, because also Meeke finished on P7 after he retired yesterday due broken suspension.
Also Toyota don’t have the best weekend. Lappi finished on P6 and Latvala crashed on the last stage and lost his second place overall.
Hyundai almost have the best weekend so far but unfurtunately Mikkelsen retired on SS10. Paddon finished on his second best result in this not the best for him season. He finished on third place overall after Latvala’s retirement.
Best weekend had in M-Sport team. They didn’t won this event, but they managed to win in manufacturer championship. Also Ogier won PoweStage and Tanak was just 0.1 second behind him.
Tanak finished on second place overall, when Ogier finished on P4 and Evans on P5.
Serderidis was the only one driver in WRC trophy and Rovanpera in WRC2. Both successfully finished this event.
Top 10 overall results:
1. Neuville Thierry – Gilsoul N. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) 2:35:44.8
2. Tänak Ott – Järveoja Martin ( Ford Fiesta WRC ’17 ) +22.5
3. Paddon Hayden – Marshall S. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +59.1
4. Ogier S. – Ingrassia J. ( Ford Fiesta WRC ’17 ) +2:27.7
5. Evans Elfyn – Barritt Daniel ( Ford Fiesta WRC ’17 ) +3:05.6
6. Lappi Esapekka – Ferm Janne ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +3:49.5
7. Meeke Kris – Nagle Paul ( Citroën C3 WRC ) +22:58.4
8. Quinn Nathan – Searcy Ben ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX ) +25:03.4
9. Dalton Richie – Allen John ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +25:39.6
10. Herridge Dean – Hill Sam ( Subaru Impreza WRX STi ) +29:52.3