Raimund Baumschlager is once again austrian rally champion! This is his 14 title in that championship.
He was two points behind Hermann Neubauer before last event – 37. Int. Rally Waldviertel 2017.
Baumschlager (Volkswagen Polo R WRC) won 8/14 stages on this event, but just one stage win was very important. Before last stage he was just 0.8 second behind Neubauer (Ford Fiesta RS WRC) but on last stage he won with 6.2 second ahead Neubauer and won on this event.
Both of them have three wins in this season and two retirements, but Neubauer was “just” fourth on Škoda Rallye Liezen.
Third on event and also in championship is Niki Mayr-Melnhof, who won also three stages on this event with his Citroen DS3 WRC.
1. Baumschlager R. – Winklhofer P. ( Volkswagen Polo R WRC ) 1:16:03.9
2. Neubauer Hermann – Ettel B. ( Ford Fiesta RS WRC ) +5.4
3. Mayr-Melnhof N. – Welsersheimb L. ( Citroën DS3 WRC ) +37.0
4. Mrlik C. – Minor-Petrasko I. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +2:16.3
5. Botka Dávid – Mesterházi M. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +2:24.4
6. Rongits Attila – Hannus L. ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX ) +6:30.1
7. Trencsényi József – Verba G. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +6:30.9
8. Lielkajis Guntis – Grošus I. ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX ) +8:25.5
9. Kletzmayr S. – Tomasini M. ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VII ) +8:33.2
10. Kurka Tomáš – Oral Jakub ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +9:22.3