Juraj Šebalj managed to hold his second place in championship standings with win on 18. Rally Poreč 2017.
He didn’t have any serious opponent, but he managed to won first time with R5 rally car.
Janos Szilagyi overtakes Ivica Siladič for third place in croatian rally championship. He was second on this event and also in croatian section, where Nikola Dobrila was third, Ivica Siladić 4th and Sandi Jugovac 5th.
Amazing driving was represented from slovenian crews. Marko Grossi was third overall with his croatian co-driver Igor Puž. Daniele Trani and Sara Zlatič finished on fourth place overall. Also Uroš Papež with Robert Markič had a really good race this weekend and finished on P6. Mitja Bratina – Vilijem Čibej won in S1 group with Citroen AX GTI. Overall results:
1. Šebalj Juraj – Golub Karlo ( Hyundai i20 R5 ) 54:02.0
2. Szilágyi János – Váradi A. ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX ) +1:38.6
3. Grossi Marko – Puž Igor ( Citroën C2 R2 Max ) +2:51.1
4. Trani Daniele – Zlatič Sara ( Peugeot 206 RC ) +2:53.9
5. Dobrila Nikola – Pospiš T. ( Honda Civic Type-R ) +4:11.9
6. Papež Uroš – Markič Robert ( Citroën C2 R2 Max ) +4:56.8
7. Siladić Ivica – Durak Jasna ( Opel Adam R2 ) +6:13.8
8. Jugovac Sandi – Milanović D. ( Peugeot 106 ) +6:32.6
9. Šamec Dario – Djukić Vedran ( Peugeot 206 RC ) +6:51.5
10. Lesa Denis – Groppo Alan ( Peugeot 106 ) +7:16.6