This year are counts two days seperate of each event in italian rally championship, so there were many calculations in this seasons.
Three main drivers with three different cars were in battle for title – Paolo Andreucci (Peugeot 208 T16), Simone Campedelli (Ford Fiesta R5) and Umberto Scandola (Škoda Fabia R5).
After leading in Day 1 on Rally due Valli, Paolo Andreucci just drove trough Day 2 and finished on fourth place overall. Campedelli showed really high speed today and finished one place ahead Andreucci. He won two times, but he had three retirements in this season.
Two times won also Scandola, who retired twice in this season.
Andreucci won fourth time this season and retired just once time, so he become tenth time italian champion.
Overall win went to Luca Rossetti, who won 41.7 seconds ahead Scandola and five more ahead Campedelli, who had puncture yesterday on SS7 and lost more than one minute.
1. Rossetti Luca – Chiarcossi M. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) 1:47:51.6
2. Scandola Umberto – D’Amore G. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +41.7
3. Campedelli Simone – Ometto P. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +47.4
4. Andreucci Paolo – Andreussi A. ( Peugeot 208 T16 ) +55.4
5. Chentre Elwis – D’Herin Diego ( Hyundai i20 R5 ) +4:34.6
6. Pollara Marco – Princiotto G. ( Peugeot 208 T16 ) +5:22.3
7. Nucita Andrea – Vozzo Marco ( Fiat 124 Abarth Rally RGT ) +7:13.8
8. Maestrini Leopoldo – Michi D. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +9:25.3
9. Targon Mattia – Prizzon Andrea ( Renault Clio S1600 ) +9:42.5
10. Carella Andrea – Bracchi E. ( Peugeot 208 R2 ) +10:06.8