What a weekend in Latvia on Rally Liepaja! After many cuts of stage distance due a lot of rain there and damaged roads was also some hard accidents from crews and also helicopter crash. Luckily was nobody hurt.
Overall win went to Nikolay Gryazin in Škoda Fabia R5 who won 7/13 stages. Second finished Kalle Rovanpera on his ERC debut. After Kajetanowicz retirement after SS11, Lukasz Habaj finished on third place overall.
1. Gryazin Nikolay – Fedorov Y. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) 1:19:22.1
2. Rovanperä K. – Halttunen J. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +18.5
3. Habaj Łukasz – Dymurski D. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +2:52.8
4. Suárez J. – Carrera C. ( Peugeot 208 T16 ) +3:00.9
5. von Thurn und Taxis A. – Degandt B. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +5:32.3
6. Nitišs Reinis – Neikšans M. ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX ) +6:15.1
7. Vaškys L. – Paškevičius L. ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX ) +8:17.9
8. Kristensson Tom – Appelskog H. ( Opel Adam R2 ) +8:22.7
9. Érdi jun. Tibor – Papp G. ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X ) +8:30.5
10. Ingram Chris – Whittock Ross ( Opel Adam R2 ) +8:55.3
We got also new champions in:
ERC2 – Erdi Tibor junior (Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X)
ERC Junior E27 – Chris Ingram (Opel Adam R2)