It is close battle on Rally Liepaja 2017, last event for European Rally Championship.
Both drivers from Russia are on first two places. Alexey Lukyanuk (Ford Fiesta R5) is on the lead with 5.2 seconds ahead Nikolay Gryazin (Škoda Fabia R5). Third is Kalle Rovanpera in Ford Fiesta R5, for who is this first international event after he made a driving licence.
On fourth place overall is Kajetan Kajetanowich, who is current leader in overall championship standings. Second in standings, Bruno Magalhaes, is on ninth place overall.
On this event we will get champions in almost all ERC section, where is still open battle.
1. Lukyanuk Alexey – Arnautov A. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) 19:18.7
2. Gryazin Nikolay – Fedorov Y. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +5.2
3. Rovanperä K. – Halttunen J. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +8.2
4. Kajetanowicz K. – Baran J. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +44.6
5. Habaj Łukasz – Dymurski D. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +53.7
6. López Pepe – Rozada Borja ( Peugeot 208 T16 ) +56.1
7. Vorobjovs Jānis – Pūķis Ivo ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X ) +58.2
8. Suárez J. – Carrera C. ( Peugeot 208 T16 ) +1:07.5
9. Magalhães B. – Magalhães H. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:08.6
10. von Thurn und Taxis A. – Degandt B. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:55.4