Andreas Mikkelsen leads on Rally RACC Catalunya – Costa Daurada with minimal lead ahead Mads Ostberg (+0.6s) and Sebastien Ogier (+4.6s).
Andreas, who got first WRC victory right on this event, won SS3 (38.95km) and took the lead. One stage win went to Tanak and one to Meeke. Mikkelsen is driving also third car in this season and he is alreday on podium places.
Overall classification after SS3:
1. Mikkelsen Andreas – Jæger A. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) 36:20.9
2. Østberg Mads – Eriksen T. ( Ford Fiesta WRC ’17 ) +0.6
3. Ogier S. – Ingrassia J. ( Ford Fiesta WRC ’17 ) +4.6
4. Tänak Ott – Järveoja Martin ( Ford Fiesta WRC ’17 ) +7.4
5. Meeke Kris – Nagle Paul ( Citroën C3 WRC ) +7.6
6. Sordo Dani – Martí Marc ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +12.3
7. Neuville Thierry – Gilsoul N. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +15.8
8. Latvala J. – Anttila M. ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +16.0
9. Hänninen Juho – Lindström K. ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +20.4
10. Evans Elfyn – Barritt Daniel ( Ford Fiesta WRC ’17 ) +33.5
A great start has also Teemu Suninen (Ford Fiesta R5) in WRC2 section, where he leads already with almost one minute ahead Simone Tempestini (Citroen DS3 R5) and Benito Guerra junior (Škoda Fabia R5). Suninen won SS3 with 25.5 seconds ahead Tempestini.
Also Valeriy Gorban has already a high lead in WRC trophy – with two minutes ahead Jean-Michel Rauox. Nil Solans is the leader in WRC3 and JWRC section.