Crew Bryan Bouffier – Xavier Panseri won on 5. Rally di Roma Capitale 2017. With last stage win on 11.75 kilometers long SS Altipiani – Guarcino they overtook crew Kajetan Kajetanowicz – Jaroslaw Baran on overall classification with just 0.3 second!
Third place got crew Bruno Magalhaes – Hugo Magalhaes, they finished almost one minute behind the winner:
1. Bouffier B. – Panseri X. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) 2:02:16.0
2. Kajetanowicz K. – Baran J. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +0.3
3. Magalhães B. – Magalhães H. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +57.9
4. Grzyb G. – Wróbel J. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:18.3
5. Tempestini S. – Itu S. ( Citroën DS3 R5 ) +1:55.4
6. Černý J. – Černohorský jun. P. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +2:10.4
7. Habaj Ł. – Dymurski D. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +2:25.5
8. Gryazin N. – Fedorov Y. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +2:55.6
9. Consani S. – Salmon V. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +3:17.2
10. Di Cosimo T. – Francescucci P. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +4:21.9
Filip Mareš won first time in this season in ERC3 section and ERC Junior U27. He won with 4.9 seconds ahead Jari Huttunen and 33.4 seconds ahead Chris Ingram.
Czech win went also in ERC Junior U28 section, where Jan Černy won ahead Nikolay Gryazin and Stephane Consani.
Emma Falcon retired on last stage after high lead in ERC Ladies section. So the winner became italian driver Tamara Molinaro ahead Catie Munnings who had a lot of problems on this event.
Fabrizio Andolfi junior won in RGT Cup and Tibor Erdi junior in ERC2 section. More after publishing official final results.