It isn’t a best start of 5. Rally di Roma Capitale 2017, penultimate ERC and CIR event.
After just three stages were there at least three accidents. On first stage today was off the road Jose Antonio Suarez (Peugeot 208 T16) and then also Sergey Remennik (Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X).
On SS3 had accident third driver on the start – Albert von Thurn und Taxis in Škoda Fabia R5, who blocked a road and organizators had to interrupted a stage.
Overall standings after first two stages:
1. Lukyanuk Alexey – Arnautov A. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) 10:10.9
2. Kajetanowicz K. – Baran J. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +1.7
3. Bouffier Bryan – Panseri X. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +4.6
4. Grzyb Grzegorz – Wróbel Jakub ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +5.0
5. López Pepe – Rozada Borja ( Peugeot 208 T16 ) +5.1
6. Gryazin Nikolay – Fedorov Y. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +5.5
7. Tempestini Simone – Itu Sergiu ( Citroën DS3 R5 ) +7.8
8. Černý J. – Černohorský jun. P. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +10.1
9. Magalhães B. – Magalhães H. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +11.4
10. Habaj Łukasz – Dymurski D. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +14.4