Simone Faggioli with Norma M20FC got his ninth european championship title after win on Hillclimb Ilirska Bistrica in Slovenia.
He made also new record on this race – 1:69,558 and beat his rival Christian Merli who must to retired due technical failure on Race 2.
1. Simone FAGGIOLI ( Norma M 20 FC ) 03:59.537
2. Miloš BENEŠ ( Osella FA 30 ) +15.207
3. Fausto BORMOLINI ( Reynard K02 ) +19.611
4. Dušan NEVERIL ( Norma M 20 FC ) +30.767
5. Dan MICHL ( Lotus Elise ) +33.923
6. Petr VONDRAK ( Osella PA 21 ) +37.391
7. Karl SCHAGERL ( VW Golf Rallye TFSI-R ) +37.870
8. Martin VONDRÁK ( Tatuus NT07 Formula Masters ) +39.009
9. Andrea BORMOLINI ( Osella PA 20 ) +41.970
10. Andreas STOLLNBERGER ( Formel Dallara F 302 ) +42.958
First with racing car was again this season Karl Schagerl (VW Golf Rallye TFSI-R) ahead Jiri Los (Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IX) and slovenian driver Milan Bubnič (Lancia delta HF Integrale).
Bubnič also won in slovenian section ahead Peter Marc (Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IX) and Luka Likovič (BMW M3).
Aleš Prek (Honda Civic Type-R) won once again in Division 3. In Division 2 was the fastest driver Tilen Pogačar (Volkswagen Golf) ahead Matevž Čuden (Renault Clio). Čuden and Prek already became championsh in their divisions, two races before finish of this season.
In Division 1 became a winner Janko Čebron with MG ZR 105, three seconds ahead Andrej Prelc (Suzuki Swift GTi) and almost sixt seconds ahead Denis Savič (Citroen AX GTI). The leader from this division in championship standings, Primož Tavčar, finished on fourth position.