Jan Kopecky got his seventh win on Barum Czech Rally Zlin!
1. Kopecký Jan – Dresler Pavel ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) 1:56:15.2
2. Lukyanuk Alexey – Arnautov A. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +55.5
3. Kresta Roman – Starý Petr ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:22.8
4. Kostka Tomáš – Kučera L. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:25.8
5. Kajetanowicz K. – Baran J. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +2:06.4
6. Griebel Marijan – Kopczyk S. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +2:08.3
7. Koči Martin – Schovánek F. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +2:31.4
8. Valoušek jun. P. – Havelková V. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +2:51.6
9. Magalhães B. – Magalhães H. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +3:24.5
10. Bouffier Bryan – Panseri X. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +3:30.8
In ERC Junior U28 won Marijan Griebel, who is also become already champion in this section.
Alex Zawada won with more than three minutes ahead other drivers in ERC Junior U27 and ERC3 section, also Tibor Erdi junior won with almost sixt minutes ahead others in ERC2 section. Romain Dumas was the only one driver in RGT Cup.
Great fight was in ERC Ladies section, where four female drivers wanted to win. Catie Munnings unfurtunately lost seven minutes already on first stage and Ekaterina Stratieva must to retired on SS6 due brakes problems. Tamara Molinaro and Emma Falcon had great fight, but Falcon was too strong in second part of event.