Jan Kopecky and Alexey Lukyanuk are like from other world on 47. Barum Czech Rally Zlín 2017, where they won all stages with some seconds ahead other drivers.
Lukyanuk won three and Kopecky sixt stages until now. Kopecky is now with 16.6 second on lead ahead Lukyanuk. Pech junior is already more than half of minute behind Lukyanuk:
1. Kopecký Jan – Dresler Pavel ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) 1:04:07.6
2. Lukyanuk Alexey – Arnautov A. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +16.6
3. Pech jun. Václav – Uhel Petr ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +47.5
4. Griebel Marijan – Kopczyk S. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:09.7
5. Kresta Roman – Starý Petr ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:13.0
6. Kostka Tomáš – Kučera L. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:14.5
7. Černý J. – Černohorský jun. P. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:20.8
8. Kajetanowicz K. – Baran J. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +1:21.2
9. Koči Martin – Schovánek F. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:46.1
10. Valoušek jun. P. – Havelková V. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:49.5
There are already many retirements, more than thirty.
Really bad luck had Vojtech Štajf, whose car caught fire and whole burned. This is already third fire in his racing career.
In ERC2 leads Erdi junior, Dumas in RGT Cup, Zawada in ERC3 and ERC Junior U27, all three drivers with high lead in that sections. Marijan Griebel leads with just 11.1 seconds ahead Jan Černy in ERC Junior U28.