With four of sixt stages today, Bryan Bouffier with codriver Gilber Dini in Ford Fiesta R5 are the winners of 26. Rajd Rzeszowski 2017.
He didn’t have any big mistakes and technical problems with his car on this weekend, so win is total deserved. He competes also in polish rally championship, so all total points also for this section.
On second place finished Kajetan Kajetanowicz, Marijan Griebel on third place. The championship leader Bruno Magalhaes finished on P9 and also lost a lead, where is Kajetanowicz now first.
Really close fight was in ERC2 section, where Erdi junior (Mitsubishi) and Slobodzian (Subaru) were really close. But just until SS9, where driveshaft broke on Slobodzian’s car and lost more than one minute against Erdi junior. He must also retired after that kind of technical problems after this stage.
Erdi junior had a high lead with more than 16 minutes ahead Melegari, but he must to retired after last stage due engine failure: “The engine cut out after the flying finish and when we wanted to start, engine broke down. It is the same like in Acropolis, it was the same there. It’s crazy.”
Erdi junior won on 8/11 stages, but the winner in ERC2 section become Zelindo Melegari with Mitsubishi.
In ERC3 and ERC Junior U27 section won Jari Huttunen after his team-mate retired yesterday due technical problems. Tamara Molinaro won in ERC ladies and Marijan Griebel in ERC Junior U28 section.
1. Bouffier Bryan – Dini Gilbert ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) 1:58:12.6
2. Kajetanowicz K. – Baran J. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +38.5
3. Griebel Marijan – Kopczyk S. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +55.6
4. Grzyb Grzegorz – Browiński B. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:08.0
5. Michel Sylvain – Degout J. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:45.1
6. Suárez J. – Carrera C. ( Peugeot 208 T16 ) +2:24.0
7. Habaj Łukasz – Dymurski D. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +3:14.1
8. Moffett Josh – Fulton James ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +3:38.0
9. Magalhães B. – Magalhães H. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +4:38.8
10. Kasperczyk Tomasz – Syty D. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +4:42.9