Antal Kovacs won all sixt stages today on Int. M6 LOG Baranya Kupa 2017. He won against second placed Miklos Maricsek with 41.5 seconds in overall classification. Third placed Mihaly Matics was 56.1 behind a leader.
This event was counting also for Mitropa Rally Cup, where the winner become first time this season Szabolcs Varkonyi. Two wins in this season has Hideg, who wasn’t competing on this event, three wins has Hermann Gassner who finished second and on P7 overall. Third was Cristian Terpin with Renault Clio R3.
Burghand Brink (Lancia Delta Integrale 16V) won once time again in Mitropa Rally Historic Cup. On high second place finished Arpad Merencsics with “little” Suzuki Swift. Third placed was Alfons Nothdurfter with Ford Sierra RS Cosworth 4×4
1. Kovács Antal – Istovics G. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) 56:13.6
2. Maricsek Miklós – Bán Viktor ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX R4 ) +41.5
3. Matics Mihály – Zejda V. ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX ) +56.1
4. Marozsi Zsolt – Mihalik Péter ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +1:59.6
5. Amrein László – Kovács S. ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX ) +3:06.5
6. Várkonyi Szabolcs – Makai G. ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX R4 ) +3:12.1
7. Gassner H. – Thannhäuser K. ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X R4 ) +4:01.8
8. Terpin Cristian – Ierman S. ( Renault Clio R3 ) +6:36.1
9. Kreuter Norman – Kreuter M. ( Citroën DS3 R3T Max ) +7:19.0
10. Fekete L. – Fekete L. ( Citroën C2 R2 Max ) +7:43.8