Almost all stages on Rajd Rzeszowski was stopped for some crews due accidents. After first two stages had accident also Emma Falcon and Luca Rossetti. Also the leader Mads Ostberg had big problems on his car with brakes and power steering.
He lost a lead and dropped down on P6. With three stage wins become a leader french driver Bryan Bouffier, who also compete in polish rally championship and also won four times on this event. Second is Kajetan Kajetanowicz, third Nikolay Gryazin who is a leader also in ERC Unior U28 section.
Ingram and Huttunen had great fight whole day, but Ingram lost almost 25 minutes on SS4 because he must to stopped due technical problems. Huttuen is now on lead with more than one minute ahead Alex Zawada and one minute more ahead Karel Kupec.
Close fight is also in ERC2 section, where Tibor Erdi junior leads with just 4.5 seconds ahead Marcin Slobodzian.
1. Bouffier Bryan – Dini Gilbert ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) 54:06.4
2. Kajetanowicz K. – Baran J. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +15.6
3. Gryazin Nikolay – Fedorov Y. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +18.6
4. Griebel Marijan – Kopczyk S. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +31.5
5. Michel Sylvain – Degout J. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +35.1
6. Østberg Mads – Barth Patrik ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +38.0
7. Grzyb Grzegorz – Browiński B. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +56.5
8. Suárez J. – Carrera C. ( Peugeot 208 T16 ) +1:29.7
9. Habaj Łukasz – Dymurski D. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +1:51.6
10. Moffett Josh – Fulton James ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +1:59.5