On 74. ORLEN Rally Poland 2017 are completely different conditions as in previous years. There is a lot of rain and surface is very slippery.
Jari-Matti Latvala is on the lead after one stage yesterday and four stages in this morning. But there are very close to him Neuville (2nd), Tanak (3rd) and Ogier (4th) in less than ten seconds gap.
Little problems had Mikkelsen (hit a tree), Lappi (broken suspension) and Breen (technical issue), but for now without big accidents fortunately (except Pryce’s rolling).
Sixt stage is already cancelled due spectators safety.
Overall standings after SS5:
1. Latvala J. – Anttila M. ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) 29:25.8
2. Neuville Thierry – Gilsoul N. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +4.5
3. Tänak Ott – Järveoja Martin ( Ford Fiesta WRC ’17 ) +5.0
4. Ogier S. – Ingrassia J. ( Ford Fiesta WRC ’17 ) +7.3
5. Paddon Hayden – Marshall S. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +43.6
6. Sordo Dani – Martí Marc ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +45.7
7. Hänninen Juho – Lindström K. ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +1:01.1
8. Suninen Teemu – Markkula Mikko ( Ford Fiesta WRC ’17 ) +1:11.6
9. Evans Elfyn – Barritt Daniel ( Ford Fiesta WRC ’17 ) +1:17.5
10. Lefebvre Stéphane – Moreau G. ( Citroën C3 WRC ) +1:18.1