After turbo problems on SS6 and SS7, where Sordo lost about 13 minutes, he won last two stages today. He is now on P19.
Two stage wins got also Lappi (Toyota), he is now on P8.
Little problems had also Hanninen, who lost second place overall after he hit a bank on SS9. Also Ostberg lost his P3 after he really struggled with his Fiesta WRC ’17.
So on Top 5 places are drivers without any stage win today:
1. Paddon Hayden – Marshall S. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) 1:31:02.6
2. Neuville Thierry – Gilsoul N. ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +8.2
3. Tänak Ott – Järveoja Martin ( Ford Fiesta WRC ’17 ) +9.5
4. Latvala J. – Anttila M. ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +9.8
5. Østberg Mads – Fløene Ola ( Ford Fiesta WRC ’17 ) +14.7
6. Hänninen Juho – Lindström K. ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +38.0
7. Ogier S. – Ingrassia J. ( Ford Fiesta WRC ’17 ) +41.0
8. Lappi Esapekka – Ferm Janne ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +1:05.3
9. Mikkelsen Andreas – Jæger A. ( Citroën C3 WRC ) +1:57.9
10. Camilli Eric – Veillas B. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +4:08.0
Two Citroen’s cars already retired: Meeke due accident damage and Breen due gearbox oil leaking. So Mikkelsen is best Citroen’s driver on P9.
Kopecky is still on lead in WRC2 (Camilli doesn’t compete in this competition), Solans in WRC3 adn Al-Rajhi in WRC Trophy.