Last stage of Acropolis Rally 2017 was really disaster for some crews. After Al-Attiyah’s retirement on one stage before, there three crews retired from Top 10 on last stage.
Murat Bostanci got third place after Al-Attiyah’s retirement due steering failure, but he had accident on last stage and he lost important points for championship. Also home runner, Yorgo Philippedes with Škoda Fabia R5, lost his fourth place overall with accident on last stage.
Albert von Thurn und Taxis also rolled on last stage after he was on P7.
Kajetanowicz won all three last stages when Magalhaes lost more time on SS11, where he must to stopped due no working wipers.
1. Kajetanowicz K. – Baran J. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) 2:49:40.6
2. Magalhães B. – Magalhães H. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +2:58.7
3. Grzyb Grzegorz – Wróbel Jakub ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +6:05.3
4. Tsouloftas A. – Giraudet D. ( Citroën DS3 R5 ) +8:48.3
5. Tsolakidis Socratis – Dimos H. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +16:49.2
6. Melegari Zelindo – Barone M. ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX ) +21:05.6
7. Drimousis V. – Drimousis P. ( Subaru Impreza STi N11 Spec C ) +25:43.5
8. Banaz Bugra – Erdener Burak ( Ford Fiesta R2T ) +26:06.0
9. Özdemir Ü. – Memisyazici B. ( Ford Fiesta R2T ) +27:45.4
10. Érdi jun. Tibor – Papp G. ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X ) +30:11.2
Zelindo Melegari won in ERC2 and Bugra Banaz in ERC3 section.