Last stage on Rally de Portugal was with a lot of punctures, specially in WRC2 section.
Camilli, Suninen and Tidemand – all three with puncture on 37,55 kilometers long last stage in Day 2.
Camilli is now already on ninth place in WRC2 after many problems on this event. Mikkelsen is now already three minutes ahead other drivers:
1. Mikkelsen Andreas – Jæger Anders ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) 3:22:31.2
2. Tidemand Pontus – Andersson Jonas ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +3:07.1
3. Suninen Teemu – Markkula Mikko ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +3:26.2
4. Gilbert Quentin – Jamoul Renaud ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +7:21.6
5. Tempestini Simone – Bernacchini G. ( Citroën DS3 R5 ) +9:07.4
6. Campos Miguel – Costa António ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +11:58.8
7. Pieniążek Łukasz – Mazur P. ( Peugeot 208 T16 ) +12:59.4
8. Greensmith Gus – Parry Craig ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +14:35.6
9. Camilli Eric – Veillas Benjamin ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +15:48.4
10. Heller Pedro – Olmos Pablo ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +19:21.4
In overall results aren’t many changes, just Lappi lost P7 after he hit a wall. In WRC3 section, Brzezinski must to retired due engine failure before SS13 after leading with almost twelve minutes. New leader become Francisco Name junior. Prokop is still leader in WRC Trophy.