Just two stages more to the finish line of 1. Rally Vrnjačka Banja 2017 as first event in serbian rally championship.
Yesterday was nice battle between Milutinović (Clio), Rabrenović (Clio R3) and Vicentić (Clio Ragnotti). But Milutinović must to retired after SS4 due gearbox failure after three stage wins and 21.2 seconds lead ahead Rabrenović.
Vicentić lost too much on first two stages, where drivers had a wet conditions, but he won also one stage and had also great times on other stages so he improve his overall position and managed to finished Day 1 on third place overall.
Second place got Dučić with another Renault Clio with control driving. First after five stages is Rabrenović, who has already more than one minute lead ahead others.
Today are on schedule just two more stages, two-times driving of SS Lunetova Cesma (10.31km long).
1. Rabrenović Vladica – Henell Peter ( Renault Clio R3 ) 41:13.4
2. Dučić Aleksandar – Golić Dejan ( Renault Clio Sport ) +1:22.7
3. Vicentić Nenad – Gajić Živko ( Renault Clio Ragnotti ) +1:38.2
4. Jović Nikola – Jović Branislav ( Peugeot 206 RC ) +3:11.9
5. Krčevinac Dejan – Stojkanović P. ( Renault Clio Williams ) +3:24.0
6. Lazarac Staniša – Pijević B. ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII ) +3:47.9
7. Nikitović Tomo – Milanović S. ( Volkswagen Polo ) +4:32.3
8. Rabasović Goran – Janjić Milan ( Peugeot 205 Rallye ) +5:21.3
9. Kotorčević Luka – Pejić Dejan ( Peugeot 106 ) +6:09.8
10. Ninović Milan – Lukić Uroš ( Zastava Yugo 1.3 ) +7:03.9