Umberto Scandola won his first event in 2017 season on 24. Raly Adriatico 2017 with full gravel surface.
Great driving there had also second placed Simone Campedelli, but he lost too much on SS7. “Standard” fast was also Paolo Andreucci, who managed to finish on P3.
Great start of event had also Kalle Rovanpera, but he made a mistake on SS12 and must to retired due damage on his car.
1. Scandola Umberto – D’Amore Guido ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) 1:07:30.8
2. Campedelli Simone – Ometto P. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +26.5
3. Andreucci Paolo – Andreussi Anna ( Peugeot 208 T16 ) +41.4
4. Marchioro Nicolò – Marchetti Marco ( Peugeot 208 T16 ) +1:37.6
5. Dalmazzini Andrea – Albertini A. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +1:46.4
6. Ricci Luigi – Biordi Alessandro ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +2:02.9
7. Nucita Andrea – Vozzo Marco ( Škoda Fabia S2000 ) +2:06.3
8. Ceccoli Daniele – Capolongo P. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +2:09.8
9. Bresolin Edoardo – Pollet Rudy ( Peugeot 208 T16 ) +2:11.4
10. Dedo – Inglesi Emanuele ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +2:21.3
Great driving had also slovenian driver Aljoša Novak, but he had also accident on SS10. Before accident he was on second place in N4 class.