Kris Meeke and Paul Nagle (Citroen) are still the leaders on 14. Rally Guanajuato Mexico 2017. With one stage win yesterday are 30.9 seconds ahead Ogier – Ingrassia (Ford) and Neuville – Gilsoul (Hyundai).
Second leg was the longest on this event, today are on schedule just two more stages: SS18 with 32.96km and SS19 (Powerstage) with 21.94km distance.
Powerstage will be live also on Šport TV 2 at 19:00.
Yesterday was day without big drama, just Bertelli and Lefebvre had rollover. Hanninen had still some medical problems on this event.
The closest fight had Toyota’s drivers – Latvala and Hanninen, which ones are just 0.3 seperate on overall standings:
1. Meeke Kris – Nagle Paul ( Citroën C3 WRC ) 2:47:33.3
2. Ogier Sébastien – Ingrassia Julien ( Ford Fiesta WRC ’17 ) +30.9
3. Neuville Thierry – Gilsoul Nicolas ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +1:10.5
4. Tänak Ott – Järveoja Martin ( Ford Fiesta WRC ’17 ) +2:12.6
5. Paddon Hayden – Kennard John ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +3:25.5
6. Latvala Jari-Matti – Anttila Miikka ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +4:32.6
7. Hänninen Juho – Lindström Kaj ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +4:32.9
8. Sordo Dani – Martí Marc ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +5:16.1
9. Evans Elfyn – Barritt Daniel ( Ford Fiesta WRC ’17 ) +8:41.9
10. Tidemand Pontus – Andersson Jonas ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +9:26.4
Big fight had also Tidemand (Škoda Motorsport) and Camilli (M-Sport) in WRC2 section. Before last day is Tidemand just with two seconds ahead Camilli. Third in WRC2 is Guerra junior with more then sixt minutes gap from the leader.
Valeriy Gorban is the only one competitior in WRC Trophy and he is on P13 after little fire on his Mini John Cooper Works WRC.