Kris Meeke won Rally Mexico after two retirements on start of this season! With a little bit of luck just few meters before finish line, where he was too fast in fast right corner and went off the road. On luck he lost just about 20 seconds. Citroen went on this event with two cars, where Lefebvre replaced Breen in second car. Lefebvre was on P7 until he rolled his car yesterday.
Win in WRC2 section went to Pontus Tidemand after great fight with Eric Camilli.
Overall classification after finish line:
1. Meeke Kris – Nagle Paul ( Citroën C3 WRC ) 3:22:04.6
2. Ogier Sébastien – Ingrassia Julien ( Ford Fiesta WRC ’17 ) +13.8
3. Neuville Thierry – Gilsoul Nicolas ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +59.7
4. Tänak Ott – Järveoja Martin ( Ford Fiesta WRC ’17 ) +2:18.3
5. Paddon Hayden – Kennard John ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +3:32.9
6. Latvala Jari-Matti – Anttila Miikka ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +4:40.3
7. Hänninen Juho – Lindström Kaj ( Toyota Yaris WRC ) +5:06.2
8. Sordo Dani – Martí Marc ( Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC ) +5:22.7
9. Evans Elfyn – Barritt Daniel ( Ford Fiesta WRC ’17 ) +8:41.8
10. Tidemand Pontus – Andersson Jonas ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +10:51.9