Tanak won all sixt stages today, but this still wasn’t enough for win on 72. Dayinsure Wales Rally GB 2016
Due slow puncture on SS8 he lost about 15 seconds. But Ogier was fast too with seven stage wins on this event. On the finish he won with 10.2 seconds ahead Tanak. Neuville finished on P3 with more than minute behind Tanak.
Mikkelsen lost all on Day 1 with broken driveshaft, Latvala had problems with gearbox. The closest was Paddon with 19.5 seconds behind third place.
Lappi won in WRC2 with almost any mistake. Suninen was almost whole event on second place, but on final stage was overtaked by Tidemand with 1.1 second. Kopecky on P4 was more than two minutes behind podium places. Koči was the winner in WRC3 section.
Overall standings after finish:
1. Ogier Sébastien – Ingrassia Julien ( Volkswagen Polo R WRC ) 3:14:30.2
2. Tänak Ott – Mõlder Raigo ( Ford Fiesta RS WRC ) +10.2
3. Neuville Thierry – Gilsoul Nicolas ( Hyundai NG i20 WRC ) +1:35.4
4. Paddon Hayden – Kennard John ( Hyundai NG i20 WRC ) +1:54.9
5. Meeke Kris – Nagle Paul ( Citroën DS3 WRC ) +2:35.2
6. Sordo Dani – Martí Marc ( Hyundai NG i20 WRC ) +4:02.6
7. Latvala Jari-Matti – Anttila Miikka ( Volkswagen Polo R WRC ) +4:28.3
8. Østberg Mads – Fløene Ola ( Ford Fiesta RS WRC ) +4:38.3
9. Lefebvre S. – De Turckheim G. ( Citroën DS3 WRC ) +7:12.2
10. Camilli Eric – Veillas Benjamin ( Ford Fiesta RS WRC ) +8:19.3