— Rorro (@RorroTTorres) October 15, 2016
After Mikkelsen had accident on SS12, Ogier is the only weapon from Volkswagen to get points in Spain. Latvala already retired yesterday due suspension failure. Ogier won 5/8 stages today and took the lead. Sordo (Hyundai) was still strong and he is now on P2 with 5.8 seconds behind Ogier.
More then minute behind are very close to each other Neuville and Paddon, both in Hyundai racing cars.
In Citroen team was also a little bad day. Breen broke driveshafts this morning, Meeke with some mistkes and puncture. Meeke still hold P5 ahead Ostberg (P6). Today is Tanak’s birthday, but P7 isn’t the best gift.
First in WRC2 is Kopecky who takes the lead back this morning from Tidemand (both Škoda). Turan (Ford) on third place is more than twelve minutes behind! Maurin lost more than 35 minutes on SS10.
Andolfi is still on lead in WRC3 with almost seven minutes ahead Burri.
Overall standings after SS15:
1. Ogier Sébastien – Ingrassia Julien ( Volkswagen Polo R WRC ) 2:35:12.8
2. Sordo Dani – Martí Marc ( Hyundai i20 WRC ’16 ) +5.8
3. Neuville Thierry – Gilsoul Nicolas ( Hyundai i20 WRC ’16 ) +1:03.9
4. Paddon Hayden – Kennard John ( Hyundai i20 WRC ’16 ) +1:20.0
5. Meeke Kris – Nagle Paul ( Citroën DS3 WRC ) +1:57.9
6. Østberg Mads – Fløene Ola ( Ford Fiesta RS WRC ) +2:35.7
7. Tänak Ott – Mõlder Raigo ( Ford Fiesta RS WRC ) +4:24.7
8. Abbring Kevin – Marshall Sebastian ( Hyundai i20 WRC ) +6:22.7
9. Prokop Martin – Tománek Jan ( Ford Fiesta RS WRC ) +7:13.3
10. Kopecký Jan – Dresler Pavel ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +7:41.6