Tarmac king, in the right word, Gilles Panizzi celebrates today his 51 birthday. He was back this year after long time without real action. On Tour Auto Opel was second with Peugeot 208 T16. But this isn’t the last event where he will enjoy on tarmac surface.
He will be present also on 14. Rallylegend 2016 with legendary racing car Peugeot 306 Maxi. He was driving this car from 1995 – 1998 seasons and become champion in France Rally Championship (1996 and 1997).
On Rallylegend will be also present other big rally legends:
– Armin Schwarz (Toyota Celica St 165)
– Juha Kankkunen (Lancia Delta 16V)
– Piero Longhi (Toyota Celica St 205)
– Andrea Navarra (Subaru Impreza 555)
– Alister McRae (Subaru Legacy or Impreza)
– Hayden Paddon (Hyundai i20)
– Marcus Gronholm (Volkswagen Polo R WRC)…
Itinerary and maps: