Giandomenico Basso (Ford) had a perfect weekend on 52. Rally del Friuli Venezia Giulia 2016! He won 6/10 stages there and he had deserved win there.
Second was Andreucci (Peugeot), third Campedelli (Ford). Perico had accident on SS9, so fourth overall was Bosca (Ford). There was many retirements: Tassone retired on SS9, Gassner junior on SS8, …
Scandola had bad luck yesterday on SS2, when he broke the wheel:
Top 10 overall positions:
1. Basso Giandomenico – Granai Lorenzo ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) 1:40:14.8
2. Andreucci Paolo – Andreussi Anna ( Peugeot 208 T16 ) +19.0
3. Campedelli Simone – Fappani Danilo ( Ford Fiesta R5 LPG ) +23.5
4. Bosca Alessandro – Aresca Roberto ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +1:54.2
5. Rusce Antonio – Farnocchia Sauro ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +3:49.0
6. von Thurn und Taxis A. – Degandt B. ( Škoda Fabia R5 ) +5:38.4
7. Tempestini Simone – Bernacchini G. ( Ford Fiesta R5 ) +6:32.1
8. Gasperetti Federico – Ferrari F. ( Renault Clio RS R3T ) +9:17.3
9. Humar Aleks – Cevc Jaka ( Renault Clio RS R3T ) +9:34.4
10. Gassner Hermann – Thannhäuser K. ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X R4 ) +10:18.4
Peljhan was the leader almost all event in slovenian championship’s section. But after turbo failure on SS9 he lost the lead and also P12 overall. New leader become Humar and won with more than minute gap ahead Turk and Novak.
In historic part of event was the winner Pedro (Lancia) ahead De Zanche (Porsche) and Bianchini (Lancia).